Monday, October 4, 2010

Been Awhile!

Well I'm not quite sure what to blog about we're still pretty boring but someone (Mandi) is bugging me to update so for right now, before I forget here is some recent pictures to kick off fall and October!
(This pic was taken in Sep. but I thought it was cute)
So this was when Ry was watching her for just a little bit!

This was just yesterday! We thought we'd try her in some costumes so she can get use to them
Alisha and kids came down to pick up my Grandma and Keilty loved Aiden
I love this pic! She wanted to be in the tree so bad and thought she was so cool!


2 comments:

Kim said...

What a good uncle! I'm always surprised when I walk into a room with Ryan and my baby and he's picked her up. I think maybe since you had your baby he decided they're not so scary :)

Mandi Damron said...

Finally!! Love the new pictures, I can't beleive how big she is getting. So cute! Your family is adorable qoley. Miss you tons!