Tuesday, March 24, 2009

IT'S A . . .????

We got an ultrasound done today! It was amazing! I almost wasn't expecting to see a baby, just too good to be true. Well for those that haven't heard...we are having a girl!!! Trev said it was a girl from the beginning, I really didn't have feelings one way or another. Everything looks great so that is the really good news! The funny thing was when I was on my back she kept tucked up and he kept saying she was being modest. Well in the middle of all the pocking and pushing I started feeling really light headed, but didn't want to say anything so I just tried to breath but that wasn't helping so I said "I think I'm going to pass out" he turned me on my left side and low and behold she just started moving and stretching so he could tell a lot better that she was a girl! So here is her face, this isn't the greatest she wasn't cooperating but there ya go!

11 comments:

Gentry said...

Oh my heck! That is so exciting! I hadn't heard that it was a girl! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Casie said...

CONGRATS! Josh and I are so excited for you guys!

Coleby Breanna Chesni said...

Congrats Niqole. I'm so excited for you guys. Girls are so fun

Erica said...

Congratulations! That is great. Little girls are so fun, you'll love it!

Kim said...

Congrats! Little girls are so much fun.

Karalee Ann said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! I can NOT wait to see her!! When am I going to see you? I am going to Delta this weekend. Will you be there?

Susanna said...

OK, so this is bad, but Jaren and I didn't even know that you guys were expecting! So congrats!!! I guess that living in California always makes us the last to know what's going on in the family:)

Courtney said...

YAY! I'm so pumped you're having a girl, cuz we can go shopping together, make bows, etc. My mind is just rolling with our fun future =) Congrats! What are you doing friday?

West Family said...

I'm so happy for you. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Girls are the best. It was good to see you the other day at our old ward!

Kim said...

haha! Way to not let your big brother in on your news!! Don't worry, I'll let him know when she's born too :)

chani said...

Hey Niqole! Its Chani Todd (now Kuehnl) How have you been? Its been so long. Congrats on your baby girl! I hear you and Tiff have a studio. Thats awesome!